Step feeders are suitable for sorting of parts resembling screws, axes, needles. They are relatively easy to changeover for different parts. The hopper device is located at a suitable height ensuring parts could be loaded easily:
Parts reach the top due to the movement of the lifting plates. No additional feeding devices are required. A big part of the parts are already sorted during the transportation process.
- Control of feeding speed
- Easy changeover for different parts
- Automatic return of the parts
- Pre-sorting of parts
- The device could be adapted to similar part families
KMS step feeders:
- Model SE2-5 – suitable for screw sizes M3 – M5.
- Model SE5-10 – suitable for screw sizes M5 – M10.
- Model HD1 – suitable for cylindrical steel parts
Step feeding devices could be changed based on customer specification, the following parameters may be customized:
- step (stroke length)
- slider width depending on the parts to be fed
- feeding rate